Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'm So Tired - Pre-Production Complete!

After many stressed filled days (and sleepless nights), the process of pr-production was ended. Peter gave us the green light (or little red communist star as it appears on the board!) so on Monday the terror/joy of shooting commences.
We've set up sets, organised catering and are in the midst of finalising our props. All actors are signed off and prepped (although there was a minor fiasco yesterday when our hitman pulled out and was swiftly replaced.) Tomorrow is our first rehearsal with the leads, essential considering the ridiculous amount of dialogue that runs throughout the film. The cast is an interesting one and features a stand-up comedian, an ex-cop and a German transvestite dancer.
Wow, it actually looks like the film will get made.
Now if you'll excuse me, I need to collapse...

UPDATED: Today is one of the greatest days of my life. Not only am I getting a film made but BOB DYLAN has just announced his Australian tour - with Adelaide ON THE LIST OF SHOWS!! Now I'll never get to sleep! Too excited!!

No comments: