Friday, May 11, 2007

"Heroes" - MAPS Award Winners And Other News

Attended the YAP awards last night. Was a fun night, I got a balloon! Congratulations to the MAPS winners - Daniel for "Squeaky Clean" and Sarah for her "Festering Turd." Peter was there too, but I don't think he's talking to me for some reason...

In more relevant news, we have no problems using the alleyway from the previous post. On Monday I'm going to go see if I can get the location signed off after I've completed Dave's storyboards for "90 Mile Desert." This is my fourth storyboard gig after my own, Danny Steel's and Phil's (of which I am particularly proud of!)
On top of this we also held auditions this week. We have two actors definitely on board, one of which is something of a local hero in the MAPS gang. Comedians have also been contacted for the lead role of 'Lincoln' the wise-cracking hobo (aren't they all?)
For more info on the film, check out Jen's blog where you can find a more 'detailed' account of the production.
No drawings this time, sorry (Peter breaths a sigh of relief). I'll try to lift my game for the next post.

I Manned Up Hard!

1 comment:

90miledesert said...

And must I say that the story boards are fantastic, did a heaps good job even if it it took us nearly twelve hours to do it. ha ha ha slave driver I am.