Saturday, June 2, 2007

All The Right Friends - Shoot Over! Thanks To All Involved!


Well, we made it. The GIMME SHELTER shoot is complete. It all went rather well (with the exception of the cops raiding us after we wrapped) and I think that the film is actually going to be bearable... Thanks to all the cast and crew for doing such fan-fucking-tastic jobs and not revolting at my incompetence. Thanks to everyone else who helped out as well (in particular the woman who catered - my Mum.) I'll leave you with some of the great photos from the shoot courtesy of the excellent Dragan Radocaj.




5 comments:

Danny Steel said...

Hey Nick,

Glad it went well for ya mate. Looking forward to seeing the film.

Nicholas Cleary said...

ya gotta edit it first steel

Rowan said...

Honestly I think it's going to be an enjoyable film to watch.
Definelty better than Blake Stone

Nicholas Cleary said...

thats a perfectly reasonable thing to say - but in all honesty Rowan: Do you hate me?!

Rowan said...

It's a bit late for a reply to this comment but no I don't hate you. You just shit me sometimes. You know when you become to big for your boots, but most of the time you're fine...