Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Hungry Like The Wolf - Soundtrack Discussion

What direction should the soundtrack take for a film named after a Rolling Stones song? Well, rather than take the obvious route, I'm going with a song by the very cool (and unfortunately, very dead) blues musician Howlin' Wolf. Namely the song entitled "I Smell A Rat." You should give it a listen sometime (by strictly legal means, of course.)
Since I can't resurrect Mr Wolf and ask his permission for the song...
I guess I'll just have to find someone to recreate a soundtrack based on that specific piece of kickass music.

In other news, casting starts next week; I'm in the midst of storyboarding now; and Rowan's blog is really, really self-indulgent and uninformative (and this is coming from a guy who puts his own pictures up on his blog.)

2 comments:

Dan said...

borrowing my books without permission... what it this¿

Nicholas Cleary said...

hey thats a double joke!
R.I.P Howling Woof- 'Rip' off his music. Go me!